Team Structuring & Facilitating
Business and Sport go hand in hand – as there are simply just so many similarities and comparisons in terms of how CHAMPIONSHIP teams set themselves up and operate, and how LEADING businesses lead and are successful in their industries.
Cricket Mentor privately and confidentially works with Blue Chip corporate companies, Small Business companies and enterprises and many Sports Associations and Teams – as together we work towards success and achieving ones key objectives. Cricket Mentor through its 30+years of personal experience at the highest level in sport and more specifically in cricket – is now able to share and to guide your business and staff in terms of:
- BLUE PRINT PLANNING: Unpacking and Repacking key areas of business
- SELECTION: Building and selecting a ‘real team’
- GAME PLANS: Identifying the weak links
- KEY ROLES: Conflict resolution & Leadership
- IN THE HEAT OF BATTLE: Coping with pressure
- OPENING THE BATTING: Keeping ones eye on the ball
- LONG TERM SUCCESS: Building an innings
- LIFTING ONES BAT: Success and the art of ‘batting on’
Guest & Motivational Speaking
Contact Cricket Mentor now to arrange for Dave Nosworthy to appear as your Guest Speaker, Motivational Speaker or Master of Ceremonies. Over the years Dave has become a sort after speaker and has had much success speaking at the likes of KPMG, Bidvest, Mercedes, Titans Cricket Events, Various Charities and Player Benefit Dinners, Golf Days, and Various Clubs and Schools etc.
Dave’s experience as an ex Professional Cricketer (10 years), a Supersport Commentator and In-Studio Expert (7 years), a Professional and International Cricket Coach (20 years) and as a Director of Cricket and Businessman – gives him a wide range of experiences and lessons which he has learnt across the world in the cut throat world of sport and of business.